The key to sleek, gleaming, humidity-resistant “glass hair”
- Breakthrough, ultra-light spray (for all hair types) doesn’t build up or leave hair greasy – feels like nothing is on the hair
- Inspired by textile technology, heat-activated polymer compresses, tightens and seals each strand with a “waterproof cloak”
- Instantly silkens and transforms texture, adds supernatural shine
- Powerful humidity proofing lasts up to 3 shampoos
- Speeds up blow-drying time
- Can be used to blow dry sleek and straight or with added volume
- Shampoo, condition and towel dry hair dividing it into sections
- Spray Dream Coat liberally and evenly on damp (not wet) hair
- Dream Coat should be the last product applied to wet hair. If layering in other styling products before Dream Coat, limit to Cocktails and Raise the Root. Using other products can interfere with Dream Coat’s technology and prevent a humidity sealant from forming. Additional hair styling products can be used once hair is dry.
- Blow dry each section using tension.
- If desired, after blow-drying straight, use a curling iron to create glossy, glassy humidity-proof waves
- For best results, apply every 3rd shampoo